Saturday, June 29, 2019

190629 Waku Waku Gakkou Report Translations

This is a translation of reports I found online. I did not attend this day.

Opening

JUMP's Self Introductions
Daichan: I was good at picking out the kids who were car sick.
Inochan: My high school took a school trip to Australia.
Yuya: I caused so much trouble during my school trip that they made me sit seiza style in the hallway.
Chinen: My elementary school took a school trip to Tokyo Dome.
Yuto: I was so excited for today's school trip that I accidentally washed my body with the sponge I use to clean my tub.
Hikaru: *coughs* Sekidome (cough medicine), but I'm Yaotome.
Yabu: I can't pick just one (school trip memory) because every day is special.
Yamada: I'm looking forward to Waku Waku, but I'm also looking forward to Momikeshite Fuyu, tonight at 9PM!



Nino's Lesson

Nino: What came before cassette tapes? ...Ohno-san!
Ohno: ...
Nino: That's right! Records!
MatsuJun: He didn't say even say anything!
Nino: Huh? Didn't you say "records"?
Ohno: ...I did.

Hikaru did an impression of Shimura Ken while dressed as Edison so then Aiba-chan looked at Daichan, who honestly looks like a gorilla with the fake beard, and said, "Pan-kun?"

Nino's Phonograph Recording
Song: Donguri Koro Koro
Members: Aiba, MatsuJun, Nino, Yabu, Yuya, Inochan



Aiba's Lesson

Yuya: *playing ukulele*
Aiba: He practiced this for two weeks!
Yuya: *making wave sounds*
Aiba: He practiced this for two weeks too!

Quiz: During the Hawaii Fan Meeting, what did Nino get for winning the nut carrying competition?
Aiba: It was special! Leader, do you remember?
Ohno: A hot... kiss. ❤︎
Footage of Aiba-chan kissing Nino on both cheeks.
Nino: I don't remember.

Beach Volleyball
MatsuJun: Lulu Attack!
(The name of a medicine MJ does commercials for.)
JUMP: Momikeshi Attack!

Winners: Arashi
Ohno did Chinen's penalty game. They were goofing around and Nino was like, "Stop flirting, you two!"



Ohno's Lesson

Ohno's Dance Test
Song: Arashi's "truth"
Members: Nino, Ohno, Aiba-chan (volunteered)

Ohno: Today's song is "truth"!
Aiba: That's not fair!
MatsuJun: This might sound rude, but even Aiba-san can dance that one.
Aiba: Even I can dance that one!



Sho's Lesson

Sho's Photograph
A high school girl picked Yamada.

This time they also showed some of JUMP's photos during Sho's corner.

Ending

Sho: Take lots of pictures, you guys~! Oh! Not right now!
MatsuJun: They know. Don't you? ❤︎

MatsuJun: Lulu Attack! Je l'aime!
Aiba: Je l'aime!

No comments:

Post a Comment