Wednesday, July 3, 2019

190630 5PM Waku Waku Gakkou Report Translations

This is a translation of reports I found online. I did not attend this day.

Opening

JUMP's Self Introduction
Daichan: At night, I would patrol the teachers who were patrolling.
Inochan: In high school, I went to see an opera in Australia.
Yuya: The teachers went off on me in both elementary and middle school.
Chinen: On my high school trip, I'd text Arioka back in Tokyo whenever something fun happened.
Yuto: I was so excited that I went to get in the tub yesterday, but I'd forgotten to draw a bath!
Hikaru: Yabusame (horseback archery), kirisame (a light rain), I'm Yaotome!
Yabu: I didn't think I'd get to on a school trip again at this age! I'm so grateful to the wonderful Waku Waku Gakkou!
Yamada teleported again?



Nino's Lesson

Memorable Song: JUMP's "AinoArika"
Nino: I did a cover of it on the radio. It's a pretty good song.
JUMP, smug: Yeah, I guess you sung it pretty well.
Nino, threateningly: You guys are going to get it later.

Phonograph Members: Nino, Ohno, MJ, Hikaru, Yamda, Chinen

JUMP CALLING ARASHI BY THEIR FIRST NAMES.

Hikaru: Satoshi, what is sound?
Ohno: Sound is sound.
Hikaru: Wrong! Jun-chan?

Daichan: Masaki, put this balloon up to your ear.



Aiba's Lesson

Quiz: What kind of pillow was Aiba using during the wake up prank?
Answer: A dog

Volleyball Winners: Arashi
Daichan: The beach volleyball matches ended up 3 to 3. We should settle the score on VS Arashi!



Ohno's Lesson

Dance Test
Song: Monster
Member: Sho



MatsuJun's Lesson

MJ: Why do people dress up?
Sho: *stands up* Hey, Jun! Finally! 3 times in Osaka and 2 times in Tokyo! I was wondering why you wouldn't ask me!
MJ: So... why do people dress up?
Sho: Idk

Fashion Show Members: Aiba, Nino, Yuya, Yamada, Yuto
Aiba did a "fairy pose". The one he did on VS Arashi?



Sho's Lesson

Green Screen Photo: Yamada



Ending

This was Arashi's last WKWK. Another group may continue the event in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment