Wednesday, July 3, 2019

190630 11AM Waku Waku Gakkou Report Translations

This is a translation of reports I found online. I did not attend this day.

Opening

JUMP's Self Introductions
Arioka: I tried to act cool and gave my main side dish to the person sitting next to me.
Inoo: I drank tapioca and did an Instagram Live.
Takaki: I wanted to be popular with the girls from the other schools, so I walked all cool-like.
Chinen: In elementary school, I made sure I knew where the hotel's emergency exit was.
Yuto: I was so excited that yesterday I accidentally washed my face with toothpaste.
Hikaru: Shibakaru, shibakaru (Mow the lawn, mow the lawn). I'm Hikaru.
Yabu: The only thing I was in charge of was putting the trays on everyone's desks.
Yamada: I went all out pedaling a swan boat and then I was too tired to make it back to shore.

Ohno tried to get JUMP to pick a leader via rock, paper, scissors, like Arashi did.



Nino's Lesson

Sho accidentally introduced JUMP as Hey! Say! 7 at the Volleyball World Cup.
Chinen: Yeah, that happened. Didn't it?
Yamada: We still remember that...
Sho: PLEASE FORGET. RIGHT NOW.

Daichan (John Kruesi): Jun has to obey John!
MJ: You callin' me by my first name?!


Aiba's Lesson

Aiba-chan's new nickname for Yuya is "Taka".

During the volleyball match, JUMP were getting quite a lead on Arashi.
Aiba: We're old men
Nino: Be careful! It's too early in the morning for this!
And then Arashi all started doing stretches.

Sho: What? Inoo's serving?
Nino: This point's as good as ours.

Yama tried to dive for the ball, but couldn't reach it and just slid face down in the sand.
JUMP: Shusaku~!

Winners: Arashi



Ohno's Lesson


Dance Test
Song: Precious Girl
Members: Inochan, Hikaru
Chinen: We made it easy for these two.
Yamada: The two who are the worst at memorizing choreography.
Inochan, sarcastic: Um. I'm one of the best, thanks?

Ohno's Favorite Arashi Choreography
Ohno: Does anyone from JUMP know these songs?
Chinen: I saw you all perform "a Day in Our Life" live in Nagoya. I went to greet you all backstage and Sakurai-kun pinched my cheeks.

MatsuJun's Lesson

MJ: Why do you dress up?
Nino: Because I've got money burning a hole in my pocket.

Fashion Show Members: Nino, Sho, Yabu, Hikaru, Chinen

Nino's new nickname for Hikaru, "Tome".

As Sho was walking back from the catwalk, he threw his hat and Ohno caught it and put it on.



Sho's Lesson

Sho's Green Screen Photo
The girl picked Yabu!

The screen was showing Sho when a link appeared, so he pointed so that his on-screen finger was pointing at the on-screen link. Then MJ sat up really straight in his seat so that his head popped up in the corner of the screen and it looked like Sho was poking him in the face.



Ending

Sho: 5x20! Now on sale!
MJ: J-STORM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment