Monday, July 1, 2019

190623 5PM Waku Waku Gakkou Report Translations

This is a translation of reports I found online. I did not attend this day.

Opening

JUMP's Self Introductions
Daichan: I'm the type who memorizes the guidebook!
Inochan: I didn't understand what was so great about Kinkakuji.
Yuya: For some reason, I got yelled at.
Chinen: At Asahiyama Zoo, I saw a chimpanzee that looked like Arioka.
Yuto: Yesterday I accidentally washed my face with conditioner!
Hikaru: Me! Me! (Eye! Eye!) I'm YaotoME!
Yabu: I don't care where we go as long as we're together.

Yamada appeared in the 5th floor balcony seats.
Yamada: Huh? Sorry, I got the wrong meetup time. Let me JUMP to the classroom!
Then he threw up a red sheet, there was a puff of smoke on the stage, and he suddenly appeared there.
Yamada: That was close! I was almost late! I'm Yamada Ryosuke. Sorry!
Ohno, unimpressed: Wow.
MatsuJun, really impressed: That was amazing! All the way from there to here?!
Yamada: I would have been really late if I didn't have the ability!
Sho: No tardiness!



Nino's Lesson

Nino, deciding on the space-time jump pose: J for JUMP.
Sho: Sir, that's (the hiragana) "shi".
(It looked like the letter J to Nino, but backwards it looked like し to everyone else.)
Nino: It's fine! It's the "shi" in JUMP!
(In hiragana, "jump" is written like: じゃんぷ.)

Memorable Song: V6's "TAKE ME HIGHER"
Ohno: I was chosen as a back dancer for this song after I learned how to do a back flip. All I had to do was back flip.

Nino's mic started to go out at the end of his lesson.
Nino: Could someone lend me their mic, please?
Sho and MatsuJun immediately stood up and started running over to him. Sho got there first and gave him his headset.



Aiba's Lesson

Aiba's Hawaii Quiz
Q. After the 2002 fan event, a VHS was sent to those who participated. What did MatsuJun say in the video?
"Good evening! Hey! Hello, it's Matsumoto. How was Hawaii? Did you have fun? Ah! _____."

Chinen: Ah! I forgot to say something funny!
Arioka: Ah! IIIN! (Not sure what this means. Maybe Shimura Ken's "AIIIN" gag?)
Hikaru: Ah! PAAAN! (I don't know what this means...)
Sho: Ah! Seoinage~! (A move in judo, made famous as a gag by Ikko.)
Nino: Ah! You're blinding after the sun tan.
Yuto: Ah! Did you cut your hair?
Yamada: Ah! You look cute with a tan.

Answer: Ah! You're still a little tan here. It's sexy.



Ohno's Lesson

Ohno's Dance Test
Song: Love Situation
Members: Matsumoto, Ohno

MatsuJun was really piling on the praise for Ohno's choreography.
Sho: Why does Chinen look so happy when Ohno's the one being complimented?
Chinen: I was just thinking about how right Matsumoto-kun is.

Nino was goofing off when YamaChi were teaching everyone the dance.
Yamada: Ninomiya-kun. Are you okay? Do you have the dance memorized?



MatsuJun's Lesson

MatsuJun: How do you pick out your clothes?
Nino: The clothes call out to me. "Wear me!"

MatsuJun's Fashion Show
Members: Aiba, Sho



Ending

As JUMP was leaving...
Nino: Sexy thank you!
Yuto: That's a different Nakajima.

After Sho went through the door he turned around and did the Disco Star wave.
Aiba-chan kept opening and closing the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment