Wednesday, June 26, 2019

190622 Waku Waku Gakkou Report Translations

This is a translation of reports I found online. I did not attend this day.

Opening

JUMP's Self Introductions
Arioka: I'm the type of person who loses their guidebook on the first day.
Inoo: I would get so excited about school trips that I couldn't sleep the night before.
Takaki: Once, when I was on a school trip, I randomly ran into Yabu Kota who went to a different school.
Chinen: School trips are an irreplaceable part of my life.
Nakajima: Yesterday I washed my hair with body soap!
Yaotome: My armpits are already soaked with sweat!
Yabu: It was always my dream to go on a school trip together.
Yamada: Apparently there's going to be some drama called "Momikeshite Fuyu".



Nino's Lesson

Chinen's Memorable Song: Arashi's "Nemuranai Karada"
His family had a big debate about whether it was Nino or Ohno singing the "break down" part. (It was Nino.)

Nino's Phonograph Recording
Ohno, Sho, Aiba, Yabu, Yamada, Nakajima
They surprised Inoo by singing Happy Birthday!
Nino: Please send 2 million yen to each of their bank accounts.
Inoo has to pay for his birthday song?!



Aiba's Lesson

Aiba: Where did you all debut?
Takaki: In Tokyo; Yokohama.
Aiba, smugly: Well, we debuted in Hawaii.

Sho: They must have spent too much money on our debut press conference. That's why our first outfits were see through.
MatsuJun: It was because of budget constraints?!

They showed footage of Ohno crying during Blast in Hawaii.
Ohno: That was so embarrassing! Did the clip have to be that long? I didn't know where to look the whole time.

Question: During the fan tour, we tried to line people up so that, from above, it looked like the word "ARASHI", but we failed. What did Sakurai say to solve the problem?
Answer: He changed the word to AI (love) because it would be easier to make.

Beach Volleyball
Each time Arashi scored a point: You are my soul, soul!
MatsuJun: I don't think that's how you're supposed to use "You are my soul, soul".
Each time JUMP scored a point: Jumping to my dream!

Winner: Hey! Say! JUMP
Aiba, running away: That was fun! Okay, let's head back!
MatsuJun, threateningly: Yuto, we were in a drama together, remember?
Nino: My dentures might come out, so...



Ohno's Lesson

When Ohno jumped up from below the stage, not everyone was in their seats yet.
Ohno: Hey! There's no one here!
Nino: Sorry. We're late (for class).
MatsuJun: *cuts through between Ohno/Chi/Yama*

Ohno's Dance Test
Aiba tested on PIKA☆☆NCHI DOUBLE



MatsuJun's Lesson

MatsuJun's Fashion Show
Nino, Chinen, Ohno, Arioka, Yaotome



Sho's Lesson

Sho stood on a stool because Yabu and Yuto are so tall.
Sho: Oh, I guess I'm busted since there's audience sitting behind me too. Lol

Sho's Hug Photo
A girl from Hokkaido picked Nino. He made a silly/scary face.

No comments:

Post a Comment