Saturday, January 26, 2019

181229 SENSE or LOVE Concert Report

Balcony this time.

They change the spoken lines of Kimi Attraction so much that I actually felt lucky to hear Daichan's normal, "Kimi ga No. 1 da!"

At one point during Mae wo Muke Yamada always does a silly face. This day he did Shimura Ken's Aiiin! face.

MC

7 went to karaoke together! We sung Virtual Butterfly, but there were only two mics so we had to *YamaYuto stand shoulder to shoulder* share a mic like this.
I like to sing other members' solos.
I sung yours!
Isn't it difficult?
It is!
I sang Bubble Gum before.
Thank you!
But you only sing the first part during the concert, so I don't know the second part at all. Lol
I know what you mean. I'm like that way with the songs of our senior groups.

---

You looked like you were pole dancing during Jealous Guy!
*straight face* ...Is that choreography not a pole dance?

---

They worried that the audience might be cold. "Maybe if we say something that makes their heart skip a beat it'll warm them up."
*looks at Yuto* The person who started it should...
Don't look at me! Chinen started it!
Daichan should do it.
Why me? Times like this call for Takaki's handsome voice.

No one wanted to do it, so they were all trying to pass it off on someone else. Lol

Hikaru whispered something in Daichan's ear.
Those beautiful lips of yours... I'm going to stuff a conch shell in them.
Others: ???

Inochan was whispering Yuya's line in his ear. It was a really long line, so eventually Yabu was like,
How long are you two going to be doing Jouken Hansha over there?
That beautiful faces of yours... I'm going to break your front teeth.
Others: ?????
Some people might be into that kind of stuff?

---

Talking about Kiokuya...
My character proposed, but the next day his girlfriend's forgotten about it and about him completely!
It was probably because of your poor choice of words.

That's not why! Chinen's burns are so subtle, but savage. Lol

While Yamada was trying to explain the plot of Kiokuya, Yuto was standing behind him with such a straight face, not moving a muscle. Yamada kept pausing like he was thinking, "Why are they laughing?" until he finally noticed Yuto.

Talking about Haru...
*mentions Shimekake*
Fans: *SCREAM*
There're more than yesterday.
When we mentioned him yesterday a few people died over there.
Others: NO THEY DIDN'T.

Yuto's so weird. I love him.

Poor Inochan was busted lip syncing during Jo'oubachi. They did a close up of him during his solo, but his lips weren't moving. He remembered part way through and started "singing" as if nothing had happened. I felt so bad for him. It's ok, Inochan. I can't sing and play the piano at the same time either. Heck. I can't even do one at a time.

At the end,
Allow me to introduce Takaki Yuya with the handsome voice!
Thank you for making me so happy, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment