Friday, January 25, 2019

181228 SENSE or LOVE Concert Report

Arena again! In between the center, back catwalk and the one to the right.

Precious Girl. Chinen came over, but he still didn't fish for me. :'(

GanbaLet's Go. Chinen came over on the left and Yuto on the right and then they both turned around and shot their bunnies in the other direction. TT

Sunda Dance. They always lower the curtain to show Yuya and Inochan's back muscles while they're getting changed on stage, but today Yuya was turned around facing us and I was not ready.

For once Daichan didn't goof off during Chau# and even handed it off to Yamada nicely, "はい、山田!", but he'd forgotten to put his head set on and only made it in time for the last line of his solo.

One & One Makes Two. Both Yuya and Hikaru came over. They were both so stunning I couldn't decide who to look at!

SUPER DELICATE. When Yamada and Yuto had their faces close together, Yama took off his glasses and put them on Yuto and he wore them until they changed costumes again.

Come on a My House
Everyone, do you want to go meet Chinen's parents?!
Fans: Yeah!
Chinen-san, may we go meet your parents on the premise of marriage?!
...Come on a my house!

The actor who plays Kanie-sensei in SUITS was at the concert today. His character occasionally uses English so for Yuto's English ad lib during You & I he did an impression of Kanie-sensei.
Supposedly Sakurai Sho was there too and, if so, I can't believe I was in the same space as him and didn't even know it! This blog is mainly JUMP, but I'm first and foremost an Arashian. :'D
Rumor also has it that Keito was there which isn't impossible since American schools were on winter vacation at the time.

During Dash!! Daichan always introduces all of the JUMP Band members and their instruments and then Chinen introduces Daichan as the person who introduced the other members. Lol
At the end of the concert,
Allow me to introduce today's member! Arioka Daiki who introduced the other members!
I'll introduce you all any time!


No comments:

Post a Comment