Thursday, January 31, 2019

190120 SENSE or LOVE Concert Report

Tour finale! I was in the very last row at the top of the stands. :'D

Kimi Attraction
Most of them said 愛しとーよ (ai shito-yo) which means "I love you" in Fukuoka dialect.
Yuto said キシリトール which I think means Xylitol? People were cracking up about it on Twitter, but I honestly don't understand.

MC
It's sad that this is the last time we'll get to sing our solos. I'm listening to them all really intently.
Yeah, this could actually be the last time we sing them for the rest of our lives. If I get to sing mine again for our 20th or 30th anniversary or something I might have to change it 156.
You're going to shrink?! Then Hikaru and I will have to act even more surprised!

Chinen talked about how he sits almost solely on Hikaru's knee during his solo and Yabu was like, "I'm so lonely. I've got my knee ready for you, but you never sit on it."

---

Today at the end of Jouken Hansha Yuya whispered in my ear, "Thank you for everything up until today. This is the last time..." He was really serious which made it even more funny.

---

Keito's probably singing Babylon in NY right now.
Why Babylon? Lol
That's his only solo since he didn't get one this year.
Since he's in NY he'll probably come back with Babylon R&B version.

---

Daichan said the black and white, silhouette bit between Sunda Dance and 159 is inspired by Charlie Chaplin's silent films. Yabu and Hikaru leave immediately to get changed into the "159 dancers" outfits while Daichan, Yuya, and Inochan stay behind to buy some time. Always one or two of them act like they don't know which way to exit the stage and the other(s) are motioning like, "Come on!" or pushing the other(s).

Today Inochan said, just quietly enough that his mic didn't pick it up, 'I don't want to go! I don't want to go! If we go, then it'll end!"
It'll end even if you don't go. Lol
Even after we were backstage he was still saying, 'I don't want to go!' and I was like, 'We've already gone!"

---

7 wants to do something silly like BEST.

?: "You all always look like you're having so much fun during the BEST planning meetings."
But there's only the three of us right now... And it must be difficult to pull off that kind of goofing off.
The one most likely to goof off like that isn't here.
We'll just have to have Keito do a live broadcast.
?: "You want to wear full body tights?"
I don't want to wear full body tights!
?: "Then what kind of tights?"
Fishnet tights?
No! No tights!

But BEST wants to do something cool like Virtual Butterfly sometimes too. It would be nice if we could do both a cool song and a cute song like 7, but instead we do a skit and a silly song.
They had the audience vote by clapping if they'd rather BEST continue doing silly skits or do a cool song.

---

The other members always mock Yamada when he says Kiokuya's genre is "horror human love story". He called them out on it the day before and today...
If anything, I want to hear them (the fans) say it, not you guys!"
Fans, over exaggeratedly: Horror human love story~?
Hahaha! Good job! Good job!

---

Poking fun at the non no photo shoot.

Apparently it's fashionable to tuck in only one side of your dress shirt.
*demonstrates*
Fans: *squeal*
*slightly harshly* Don't squeal over that!
Let them! It makes them squeal when you touch your stomach! Lol
(His words are defending us, but his tone of voice is mocking us. Lol)
You're doing it on purpose!
You've been working out lately!

I wasn't sure if they rolled my sleeves up because it was fashionable or because my arms were too short.

*at fans* If you all are cold you should wear a sweatshirt over your trench coat. Lol
That's me!

---

At the beginning of Chocolatta they start off in pairs and Chinen was acting like he was teaching Inochan the USA dance.

SUPER DELICATE. Instead of turning his glasses around, Yamada just flipped them over and put them on Yuto upside down.

At the end people always get distracted trying to catch streamers so Yuto walked down one of the catwalks trying to get people's attention. Everyone else went backstage and the music ended and in total silence he was like, "I totally got left behind!" and ran off.

They did a double encore!!!!! When they came back out they were acting like they just forgot to say a few things like "Take care".
The flu's going around. Make sure you wash your hands and gargle!
Then they go to leave again.
Fans: *SCREAM*
What??? But Keity's not here...
?: "Yabuty?"
I'm not doing Yabuty.
I'm Yuty.
*plops down on stage*
*picking up confetti and sprinkling it over Yamada*
...Fine. Dreams Come True!

All of the staff came on stage and danced.

We got to sing this verse...
te wo nobashite goran
kitto koko ni iru kara
kowagaranaide
dare mo minna hitori janai OH
On the DVDs Hikaru always quietly helps out at "kowagaranaide", but we were actually in sync so he didn't have to this time. I felt proud. Lol

After the song they all gathered on the center stage, had a little pow wow, then turned around and, without their mics, yelled "みんなすいとーよ!" (Fukuoka dialect for "We love you all!")

No comments:

Post a Comment