Wednesday, January 23, 2019

181223 SENSE or LOVE Concert Report

Nagoya! Arena fourth row! I was in front of the catwalk going off to the right. A bunch of them came down that way during Cosmic Human in Osaka, but they moved that song to the back stage so hardly anyone came over this way. Chinen and Yuya walked past once, but Yuto came over twice and stopped right in front of us! He was so pretty!

During GanbaLet's Go! they shot little reindeer into the crowd instead of bunnies.

MC 99.9% sure the game Jump keeps talking about is Smash. They said it was a fighting game. Yabu always plays a princess character. (Peach? Daisy? Zelda?) And Chinen said when the stage rises up he's going to knock someone off. That's a thing in Smash, right?

There's a Christmas decoration hanging in the doorway and it always brushes against my head when I walk through.
Ohhh yeah, I know how that is.
No you don't.
Daaang, Yuto. Savage. LOL

They made fun of Hikaru for saying "Christmas Eve Eve", but when I checked Twitter later it was actually trending in the US. Lol

There's this part in FLASH where Yamada kind of has a solo, but Hikaru's singing a quite harmony in the background. Yama forgot and when he heard Hikaru singing he turned around and looked at him like ??? and Hikaru was looking at him like, "Why are you looking at me like that? You're the one messing up." Lol

Chinen was kneeling for a long time during Wo I need You and for a minute I thought he was hurt or sick, but I think he was just tying his shoe? Lol

Daichan forgot to sing his solo during Maji Sunshine and his face when he realized was so cute.
I try not to think about it, but I happened to notice that Yabu sung Keito's solo and I was a little sad.

Yuto messed up his solo during Mata Kono Basho De. He froze for a second then sheepishly said, "I messed up..." SO CUTE!

Yuto was dancing Da Pump's USA during the encore.

At the end,
Allow me to introduce Yabu, who has a really cute smile.
Yabu couldn't find the camera for several seconds which was adorable, then did his "really cute smile" where his faces scrunches up and his eyes disappear. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment